All our variations are specifically designed for competitors in isolation with limited space.
Variations are around 50 seconds long, considering the limited preparation time until the Competition.
Variations’ choreographies must not be modified, however it is possible for lefties to reverse the entire Variation.
Although Choreographies must be kept the same, we do prioritize quality over quantity (e.g.number of pirouettes, battus, tour en l’air etc.)
Video demonstrations of all variations will be available for access through our website during the month of August 2021 (more details to come).
All the Elegance variations (ballet and contemporary) will be reviewed live on Zoom three weeks prior to the beginning of the competition (October 16-17, 2021). We refer to this event as the Workshops. It is not mandatory to assist these workshops; however, all competitors are invited and encouraged to attend, as we give them as an opportunity to review the variations directly with the choreographers!
Workshops will not be recorded or streamed live.
- Female Ballet Variations – Choreography: Sandra Castro-Mühlbauer
- 8-9 y: Zaélie Charbonneau
- 10-11 y: Zaélie Charbonneau
- 12-13 y: Teodora Dvoretski
- 14-15 y: Teodora Dvoretski
- 16-17 y: Evelyn Robinson
- 18+: Evelyn Robinson
- Male Ballet Variations – Choreography: Mihail Sosnovschi
- 8-9 y: Samael Maurice
- 10-11 y: Samael Maurice
- 12-13 y: Samael Maurice
- 14-15 y: Samael Maurice
- 16-17 y: Samael Maurice
- 18+: Samael Maurice
- Contemporary Variations – Choreography: Chanelle Allaire, Oscar Chacon
- 8-9 y: Chanelle Allaire
- 10-11 y: Chanelle Allaire
- 12-13 y: Chanelle Allaire
- 14-15 y: Chanelle Allaire
- 16-17 y: Oscar Chacon
- 18+: Oscar Chacon