1. Click on the link above
2. Scroll down and click on “Create Account”
3. Enter the participant’s information
4. Click on “I take classes”
5. You will see a new section appearing under with “Taking classes”: enter the Emergency contact information of the participant.
6. Under “Student #1”, add the participant’s birthday and gender
7. Scroll down to “Create Account”: answer the question, read the texts and check the boxes
8. Click on “Save Account and Login”
9. You should be redirected to a page with the title “Class Registration”. In case you are not redirected:
a. Check the email you should have received (it might be in your spam box)
b. Click on the link
c. After logging in, click on “Account”, then on “Register for Class”
10. Select your competitions:
a. To register for ballet only, select the box for the division: Competitive OR Professional, then click “Submit”.
b. To register for contemporary only, select the contemporary box, then click “Submit”.
c. To register for both ballet and contemporary, select the box for the ballet division, and select the ballet+contemporary box. Then click “Submit”.
11. A red bar will appear at the top of the screen. Click on the green button “Finish Registration Now”.
12. Read the texts and check the boxes.
13. Click on “Make Payment”
14. You will be redirected to a payment page, where you can enter your credit card information. Values are in Canadian Dollars (CAD).